- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 2.06
- New: iCalamus reads the screen size information and scales 100% to fit real 100% size. The old
Screen Resolution dialog is no longer required.
- Fix: Loading of converted documents from older iCalamus versions has been optimized.
- Fix: Image formats unsupported by Mac OS X (like Adobe's .DNG format) are converted into TIFF.
- New: The manual offers much more content with zoomable pop-up images for large graphics and finally can be navigated by keyboard.
- Fix: Various localization adjustments.
- Fix: : Page numbering with
Page Number text field allows negative start offsets (min. value is -99,999).
- Fix: Color initialization debugged.
- Fix: Tabs in paragraph styles (text rulers) are automatically sorted.
- Fix: Print dialog opens faster for large documents.
- Fix: Order front document windows of loaded documents if progress panel has been shown.
- Other bugs fixed.