- Quoi de neuf ?
Quoi de neuf ?
iCalamus v 2.02
Liste des modifications :
- Nouveau : The Toolbox panel can be switched from two-columns to one-column view.
- Correction : : Order of input fields accessible with [Tab] key in dialogs and Inspectors panels has been adjusted.
- Correction : Number input fields support stepping up/down by cursor keys again.
- Correction : Mouse cursor views enhanced.
Édition de document
- Correction : Fixed a crash when creating new colors with no color selected in list.
Édition de texte
- Nouveau : : Guides defined on master pages are magnetic on layout pages, too.
- Correction : : Objects now snap on page borders (when
Snap to Page Guides is activated).
- Correction : Fixed a problem with overwriting characters selected by double-click.
Corrections de bogues
- Correction : The manual has been updated to reflect the updated icons and toolbox panel.
- Correction : Various translations have been completed or reviewed.
- Correction : : Page guides in new documents are visible again.
- Correction : : Export of multiple frames was impossible due to Sandbox restrictions. Export now creates a folder and writes separate files to it (if needed).
- Correction : Object snapping issues have been fixed.
- Correction : Fixed a crash on entering a page number in the PDF editor window.
- Correction : Fixed a crash on opening version 1.x documents with missing images.
- Correction : Fixed a crash on inserting file date text field into text of unsaved new documents.
- Correction : PNG export has been fixed.
- Autres corrections de bogues.