- iCalamus.net Archive
Welcome to IODA – the iCalamus Open Development Area
Here you get information about localizing iCalamus or about writing external iCalamus plug-ins.
It's always nice if my beloved application speaks my language, isn't it?
iCalamus is already available in several languages, shipped in single-language builds or in a full package. The currently available languages are:
- Angielski – localized by Ulf Dunkel, checked by Antoine Matarasso, Elaine de Saxe, Mary N. Wessling & Trevor Thompson
- Czeski – localized by Petr Jandík
- Duński – localized by Henning Nymand
- Francuski – localized by Philippe Bonnaure
- Hiszpański – localized by Manuel Angel Amaro Carmona
- Holenderski – localized by Alexander Henket (v2), Paul Pasveer (v1)
- Niemiecki – localized by Ulf Dunkel
- Polski - localized by Paweł Pyrlik (v2), Natalia Fiebig, Michał Naskręt, Michał Mikołajewski, Patryk Domagała & Dominik Sieciński (v1)
- Szwedzki - localized by Karl-Johan Norén
- Włoski – localized by Sergio Febo
- Łotewski – localized by Mārtiņš Zemzaris
Currently known translation work in progress:
If you are interested in localizing, please read also:
How to Localize iCalamus 2
Manuals, Subversion, UDO
External Plug-Ins Interface
If you are interested in developing external plug-ins for iCalamus, we ask for your patience. We are still busy preparing the third-party developer documentation for our external plug-ins interface.