Welcome to IODA – the iCalamus Open Development Area
Here you get information about localizing iCalamus or about writing external iCalamus plug-ins.
It's always nice if my beloved application speaks my language, isn't it?
iCalamus is already available in several languages, shipped in single-language builds or in a full package. The currently available languages are:
- Czech – localized by Petr Jandík
- Danish – localized by Henning Nymand
- Dutch – localized by Alexander Henket (v2), Paul Pasveer (v1)
- English – localized by Ulf Dunkel, checked by Antoine Matarasso, Elaine de Saxe, Mary N. Wessling & Trevor Thompson
- French – localized by Philippe Bonnaure
- German – localized by Ulf Dunkel
- Italian – localized by Sergio Febo
- Latvian – localized by Mārtiņš Zemzaris
- Polish - localized by Paweł Pyrlik (v2), Natalia Fiebig, Michał Naskręt, Michał Mikołajewski, Patryk Domagała & Dominik Sieciński (v1)
- Spanish – localized by Manuel Angel Amaro Carmona
- Swedish - localized by Karl-Johan Norén
Currently known translation work in progress:
If you are interested in localizing, please read also:
How to Localize iCalamus 2
Manuals, Subversion, UDO
External Plug-Ins Interface
If you are interested in developing external plug-ins for iCalamus, we ask for your patience. We are still busy preparing the third-party developer documentation for our external plug-ins interface.