- Funkcje programu
This page describes the most important features of iCalamus.
- Loads all image formats supported by OS X.
- Loads all text formats supported by OS X.
- Imports image data from scanner.
- Imports image data from digital camera.
- Supports all fonts useable with OS X.
- Loads URL based contents (URL or file path).
- Snapshot from web pages into frame (as image).
- Typeless frames = content defines frame type.
- Frame and vector shape object are identical (frame shape can be edited as vector object).
- Frame shape can be used for clipping.
- All contents (text, images, graphics) can be output with stepless opacity.
- Selection tool (select frames or
grab points, move)
- Vector path editor tool
- Rotation tool
- Text tool (text editor)
- Image tool for easy import of image frames
- Freehand vector tool (draws vector paths)
- Frame tool (creates typeless frames)
- Line shape tool
- Hand tool (movings)
- Magnifier tool (zoom)
- Double page / Single page mode can be chosen.
- Add pages (take layout of existing layout pages optionally).
- Remove pages.
- Move layout pages (resorting).
- Assign master pages to layout pages.
- Manage master pages with indicator colors.
- Unlimited number of layers for Layout and master pages.
- Layers can be added, moved and removed.
- Layers can be switched visible/invisible.
- Layers can be protected.
- Manage layers with indicator colors. Guides of elements in the according layer will then be shown in the indicator color.
- Various frame shapes (may be enhanced by plug-ins).
- Various line shapes
- Various line end types (can be scaled separately)
- Corners can be set to Miter/Round/Bevel.
- Path rotation direction can be defined
- Outline can be switched visible/invisible.
- Outline width can be defined.
- Outline shape can be used for content clipping optionally.
- Many vector shapes can be adjusted (e.g. stars with adjustable number of rays)
- Gradient blend colors can be assigned to frame shape and content separately.
- Gradient blend angle can be adjusted (for shape and content separately).
- Shadow can be defined with transparency, blur radius and offset.
- Group frames and ungroup frame groups.
- Grouped frames are sub elements of frame groups like an image is sub element of a frame.
- All sub elements of a frame can be accessed by
opening the frame (transparent editing).
- Frames and vector grab points can be selected at the same time (thus you can operate them simultaneously).
- Selected guides can be moved with other selected frames or grab points at the same time.
- Snapping on various guides (guide grids, page guide columns,
- Frames can be moved backward and forward in a layer's frame hierarchy).
- Supported color modes: RGB/CYMK
- Color gradient blends with unlimited colors.
- Colors can be sorted.
- Colors can be deleted.
- Text styles can be named and managed with indicator colors.
- Adjustable parameters: font, font size, kerning, fill color.
- More assignable parameters: underlined, strikethrough, outline, shadow (with adjustable color each), superscript and subscript.
- Text rulers can be named and managed with indicator colors.
- Adjustable parameters: horizontal justification, first line indent, line distance, left and right indent, space before and behind paragraphs, fixed or variable line height.
- Tabulators: left, right, centered, numeric point
- Each text ruler can have a text style (paragraph styles).
- Context-sensitive inspector for frame contents
- Geometry inspector, supporting X/Y/W/H, rotation, mirroring, scaling, shearing and optional geometry protection
- Frame inspector offers outline, shape and shadow parameters
- Align inspector (supports distribution and alignment)
- Textwrap inspector
- Color inspector for outline, content color, shadow and text color
- Text inspector for creative work without styles
- Text style inspector
- Text ruler inspector
- Page inspector
- Layer inspector
- Numbering inspector (free page number formats)
- Output on printer
- Output to PDF file
- Exchange via system pasteboard
- Drag 'n' drop support
- Print marks in bleed area: cut'n'crop marks, color and grayscale controls, info line
- Modular system
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom up to 10,000%
- OS X Spell Checking support
- Document grid, adjustable
- Page guides and guide columns can be defined
- Multiple views (in one or more windows, realtime updated!)
- Document-specific information can be saved for Spotlight.