- What's new?
iCalamus v 1.03
- Fix: : Print marks are placed around single pages.
- New: A new switch on print panel allows centered printing.
- Fix: : Clipping of master frames representing master pages now takes bleed area into account.
Content Inspector for PDF
- Fix: : Change of shape of grouped shapes now has an effect on group shape with shape operation applied to group.
- New: Now supports a low resolution 72dpi cache to speed up working with this content type.
Content inspector for text frames
- Fix: Placeholder output for page numbers on master pages debugged.
- Fix: , , : Some speed enhancement of text formatting patches.
- Fix: : Hyphenation factor now being loaded from document file.
- Fix: : Corner shape parameters: minimum and maximum values changed.
- New: iCalamus is now able to import AI files.
- Fix: : TIFF export now shows proposed resolution values.
- New: : Current display zoom value can be set to 100% by double-clicking on magnifier tool in tool palette.
- Fix: : Color handling fixed for creating new gradients.
- Fix: : Copying colors from a document to another fixed.
- Fix: : Frames which are placed next to page guides can be edited much better.
- Fix: : Ungrouping resized groups fixed.
- New: Another measurement unit for text ruler related values added.
- Fix: Number and percent values in dialog edit fields can be increased or decreased continuously by keeping the arrow keys of your keyboard pressed. (Multiple key-pressing is no longer required.)
- Fix: All dialogs which are accessible via inspectors are no longer sheets but standard modal dialogs (open faster and positioning is more reliable).
- New: Now switches to hand mode temporarily when pressing [space key] on keyboard.
- Fix: Hot spot of crosshair mouse cursor debugged.
- New: Text to vector conversion enhanced: Now iCalamus asks about the color to be applied to vectors.
- Fix: :
Zoom to selection no longer available if nothing is selected.