- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 1.05
- New: : Font selector no longer reflects OS X font substitution. Selected font can be changed by using the cursor keys.
- New: : Baseline shift option added (also available on text style dialog).
Content inspector for text frames
- New: : Cursor is drawn with exclusive blend mode for better visibility on black and coloured backgrounds.
- Fix: : Cursor did not follow insertion point in some cases.
- New: : Text wrap can be switched off for selected text frames.
- Fix: : Redraw of text correct after changing number of text columns.
- Fix: : Style management debugged. No more problems with text frames being copied.
- Fix: : Aligning debugged.
- Fix: : Alignment method can be toggled by pressing [Alt] key modifier.
- Fix: : Update shadow correctly when opacity of image is changed.
- Fix: Bug in GUI resolved that causes errors when applying name to a frame.
- Fix: : Scaling bug on print output fixed.
- Fix: : Do output of shadow even if frame is located outside of printed area.
- Fix: : Show error message if there is not enough memory to save document.
- Fix: : Blend modes consistant with Apple's Preview.app. Display in iCalamus reflects blend modes correctly: Results look the same in Preview.app and iCalamus.
- Fix: : PDF export exports images with full resolution.
- Fix: : Column stepper on document dialog usable.
- New: Hyphenation has been improved.
- Fix: : Sometimes iCalamus launch failed. The file system path always points to the app correctly.
- Fix: : Feedback dialog supports continuous spell checking.