- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 1.08
- New: : Text styles now support the attributes
- Fix: , : The text ruler attribute
Writing direction right-to-left can be used.
- New: : Double clicks on text fields or embedded images in text frames open the relevant editor.
- New: The text editor supports the Services menu from Mac OS X.
- New: , : Text style assignment concept has been completely inverted in order to assign small text style changes in larger text areas:
- Assigned paragraph styles (text rulers) are now overwritten by assigned text styles; assigned text styles are now overwritten by assigned text attributes.
- Paragraph styles or text styles which are partially overwritten, are marked with a yellow warning triangle.
- New: : Selection of color labeled text styles can be recognized easier in the style list.
- Fix: : Text line formatting enhanced (bullet issues solved).
- Fix: : Images which are embedded in text frames will be properly scaled proportionally; size changes in the dialog will be updated in the text frame immediately.
- Fix: : Documents can be printed in landscape orientation again.
- Fix: : Colored registration mark output is done in device-dependent CMYK format now instead of RGB.
- Fix: : PDF output areas (CropBox, TrimBox, MediaBox) changed to let most possible RIPs output the registration marks properly.
- Fix: : The red navigation square no longer freezes.
- Fix: , : Document help grids follow the screen resolution set in
- Fix: : Guides are deselected immediately after relocating.
- New: Photo Booklets can be layouted for as little as 8 pages now.
- New: : The page sizes of photo books are shown in the
New dialog and the global page parameters dialog of the Page inspector.
- New: Empty PhotoGrapherBook pages show a large grey centered page number for better orientation.
- Fix: : Former document views are remembered again when you switch to other document views.
- Fix: : Pasting data with [Apple][V] now pastes the data in the current page which is indicated by its page number in the bottom left area of the document window.
- Fix: : Handling of several dialogs enhanced.
- Fix: : Trying to import unsupported file formats no longer results in an empty new frame but aborts with a beep.
- New: Manual content in all languages more complete.