- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 1.15
- New: : iCalamus allows two pages in the unregistered version now.
- New: : The new text fields
Fixed Date and
Total Number of Pages offer further simplifications for your document layout.
- Fix: : Page numbering bugs have been fixed.
- New: : Print output in unregistered iCalamus version only prints a
watermark line on the second page, no more on the first page.
- New: : Furthermore, you can now change the current font size using a slider which changes it in 1pt intervals from 9pt to 72pt. Other values can still be entered in the input field, of course.
- New: : When a new image frame is created or image data have been imported somehow into a frame, the relevant frame is set proportional now by default.
- New: : All
lite edition descriptions are removed from GUI to avoid irritation. There is only one iCalamus, registered or unregistered.
- Fix: : The tabulator choice fields in the upper right area of text rulers now show tooltips.
- Fix: : Click on red closer button in iPhoto Import dialog could crash or freeze iCalamus.
- Fix: : The multiple selector in the dialog
Edit Text Style now show tooltips.
- Fix: : All menu items of the Zoom sub menu in the View menu and all Context menus have been synchronized; those in the View menu show tool tips now.
- Fix: : Menu entries which are not supported by Mac OS X for a localized language, are now localized by iCalamus.
- Fix: : The function
Send Message also transfers the iCalamus version information to help the support giving better recommendations.
- Fix: : The text field
Current Date will be updated automatically when applied in the dialog
Edit Text Field and when you save the docment.
- Fix: : Date text fields are recognized correctly in the dialog
Edit Text Field.
- Fix: : Menu entries in the context sub menu
Insert Text Field and in the dialog
Edit Text Field have been resorted and synchronized.
- Fix: : The corner symbols for outline line styles in the
Outline section can be recognized much better.
- Fix: : To avoid page movings by mistake, you have to confirm an alert first.