- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 2.02
- New: The Toolbox panel can be switched from two-columns to one-column view.
- Fix: : Order of input fields accessible with [Tab] key in dialogs and Inspectors panels has been adjusted.
- Fix: Number input fields support stepping up/down by cursor keys again.
- Fix: Mouse cursor views enhanced.
- Fix: Fixed a crash when creating new colors with no color selected in list.
- New: : Guides defined on master pages are magnetic on layout pages, too.
- Fix: : Objects now snap on page borders (when
Snap to Page Guides is activated).
- Fix: Fixed a problem with overwriting characters selected by double-click.
- Fix: The manual has been updated to reflect the updated icons and toolbox panel.
- Fix: Various translations have been completed or reviewed.
- Fix: : Page guides in new documents are visible again.
- Fix: : Export of multiple frames was impossible due to Sandbox restrictions. Export now creates a folder and writes separate files to it (if needed).
- Fix: Object snapping issues have been fixed.
- Fix: Fixed a crash on entering a page number in the PDF editor window.
- Fix: Fixed a crash on opening version 1.x documents with missing images.
- Fix: Fixed a crash on inserting file date text field into text of unsaved new documents.
- Fix: PNG export has been fixed.
- Other bugs fixed.