- iCalamus.net Archive
- What's new?
iCalamus v 2.04
- New: Import of TIFF or PSD images now also imports embedded vector clipping paths (if available). Use the Action menu option in the Content Inspector to use it as a clipping outline.
- Fix: Shadow flipping has been fixed.
- Fix: Recognition of Photoshop image resources enhanced.
- Fix: Workaround for strange behaviour of Mac OS X 10.9.1 which could cause the application to freeze.
- Fix: Fixed media display when Mac OS X reopens a document that has not been saved yet.
- Fix: Various memory leaks closed.
- Other bugs fixed.