System Requirements: OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or higher.
- New: The Templates and the DefaultStyles.data file of previous versions of iCalamus are copied to the relevant Sandbox container.
- New: The panels
New from Templates and
Save As Template have been adjusted to reflect the changes in Template handling.
- New: The Crash Report window offers to send your email address, too, if you want to allow the developers to contact you.
- Fix: , : Newly added colors, text styles and text rulers can be renamed again.
- Fix: Color lists, Text Style lists and Text Ruler lists can be saved and loaded again.
- Fix: Deleting layout pages with assigned master pages which contain text frames no longer crashes iCalamus.
- New: : iCalamus supports the system Image Editor (IKImageEditPanel) for editing images.
- Fix: : Text flow around shaped objects has been enhanced.
- Fix: , : The Print dialog now selects user-defined paper formats no matter if the same format already exists in the list of pre-defined formats.
- New: , : A new section
Distribute Spacing has been added. These actions either distribute frames with a defined spacing or distribute multiple frames with identical spacings between the outermost frames.
- Fix: : Fixed a crash that occured when pressing [Tab] in the
Edit Color dialog's web color edit field.
- Fix: Fixed a crash that occured when closing the color editor or gradation color editor.
- Fix: Using the built-in Registration color for common layout elements no longer causes issues.
- New: Enhanced image filtering support (Exposure, Saturation, Enhance, and much more).
- New: The
Transform Content switch button texts have been localized.
- Fix: : Changing the width of proportional objects again changes the corresponding height, too.
- Fix: : Sorting of media by name or page is functional again.
Text Ruler Inspector
- Fix: : Dimension Line: No longer forgets selected unit and checkbox states.
- New: Tabulators: If you want to remove all available or the currently selected tabulators at once, click on the tiny [Clear] button.
- New: The registration dialog has been updated and shows clearer information about what to fill in.
- New: The chapter
Align Inspector has a new subchapter
- New: The chapter
Introduction has a new subchapter
- The Templates subchapters in the File menu chapter have been adjusted.
- Tiny adjustments in localizations.
- Other bugs fixed.